Thursday, April 1, 2010

Web Page

Ok I started a web page. The email that I used for the team email was WMUweathermonitoring@gmail.com. The password is weathermonitoring. Here is the link for the web page but I am pretty sure you have to be signed in in the email thing to do anyting with it. Um the layout is not what I want. I think it is just a default. I am working with it some right now but not sure where that is all gonna go to yet. Just wanted to let you know. I feel like if we all work on it a little bit at a time it should be stress free.

3 comments:

  1. i gonna start hopefully monday since its my day off so ill be on then if anyone else wants to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the link to the page???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed the layout and font colors of the page. It looks more "weather friendly" :-)

    ReplyDelete