Monday, April 19, 2010

get popping

for sure. I'll get on there tomorrow and try and figure some stuff out. The word you click on that takes you somewhere else is a hyperlink. i'll try and figure that out as well. Work on anything offline that you think you can. Like if there is a section you want to start on you can type stuff up on word and then copy and paste it in when the page is setup. get that extra assignment done and ready, basically just go thru the list on the elearning site and prep anything that you can. Then we will plug it in when we get the e-pages or whatever it is figured out. Study other pages and examples for ideas. post what you think or have.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I had someone kinda show me how to do the side bar thing. I also had her show my how to do the hyperlink. Now if I can remember how to do it is another thing entirely. We need decide what catergories first so those can be put in. Cause we cant do like lesson plans and videos. It has to go in a category like tools used to measure weather. Types of weather. SOmething like that. My idea is kind of to go off of our concept map and also try to figure out what we have all done over the semester to know how to catergorize things. We each have to do 2 pages a piece. I am thinking we could definatley do types of weather cause I know we have a few things going on with thunderstorms and in that category. I did a lesson on hurricanes. I remember someone doing a video on thunderstorms. Lets get these catergories done and decide who is going to do what category and what are stuff is going to go in first. Category suggestions other than mine please???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like just using the map to have those categories. Do we have to do eveything on the concept map? we can change if so. using map categories gives us 6 pages of info not including any intro or other page. i have no time today to work on. will be on for sure tomorrow morning until around 3 then have to work.

    ReplyDelete